Friday, January 27, 2012

new adventures in BLISS

This put a twirl in my step all day long....
"It takes courage to let go of things when you are holding on to them for security. It takes bravery to let go of the vague fears, the what-ifs, the 'better safe than sorry' mentality. But that way of thinking can hold you back from new adventures.
The whole point of being brave
is to experience life more fully,
to follow your bliss."
Judi Culbertson
inspiration from ariannbelle

Playing with fabric,
coffee stained muslin flower,
vintage black flower trim,
& quote to help me remember to

follow my bliss

~Candy~

4 comments:

dix said...

Candy,,absolultely love the quote and the art piece makes me smile! Need to get back to UO.. cool place...didn't make a purchase when there but found out my old cow bones are worth something!
I always love seeing your creations and looking at your blog!

Unknown said...

Thought provoking quote..yes, it's hard to let go of some things, but seems like something good comes along soon enough.

Dixie said...

Follow your bliss... and invite me along when you need a friend...

see you soon... have a great weekend. hugs. Dixie

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

I love it! Thise are definatley words to live by!!!